Please note, when transferring ownership of a boat, you will need the Title, Registration and a Bill of Sale.

Title / Registration Application for Vehicle / Vessel

Current Boat Registration Fees

Bill of Sale

A Bill of Sale is required when transferring any vehicles/vessels through the DNR.

Bill of Sale Form

For more boating information please refer to the Iowa DNR's Boating webpage.