Please note, when transferring ownership of an ATV / ORM / ORV, you will need the Title and a Bill of Sale.

Title / Registration Application for Vehicle / Vessel

Current ATV / ORM / ORV Registration Fees

For more Off-Highway Vehicle information please refer to the Iowa DNR's Off-Highway Vehicle webpage.

Bill of Sale

A Bill of Sale is required when transferring any vehicles/vessels through the DNR.

Bill of Sale Form