Attorney Offices will need to provide the following paperwork before a Sheriff Sale can be processed and the sale set. MAIL PAPERWORK TO: Jasper County Sheriff, 2300 Law Center Drive, Newton, IA 50208.
- SPECIAL EXECUTION
- (COPY OF) FORECLOSURE DECREE
- DIRECTIONS TO THE SHERIFF (Attorney offices may supply their own direction letter)
- Your Email contact information
- No prepayment is required
- If the property sells, the Sheriff's fees/costs will be paid out of the sale proceeds
- If the property does NOT sell, an invoice will be sent for the Sheriff's fees/costs
- Once the invoice is paid in full, the Return of Service will be filed with the clerk of court
Attorney offices with questions can contact us at: SheriffSale@jaspersheriff.org.