2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Click here to check the most recent information on COVID-19 in your area.
See below for several COVID-19 Resources
ORDER AT HOME TEST ONLINE NOW!
Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order 4 rapid antigen, free at-home COVID-19 tests. The tests are completely free. Orders will usually ship in 7-12 days. Order your tests now so you have them when you need them.
Need a rapid test? The following clinics can help you.
Newton Clinic P.C.
300 N. 4th Ave. E.
Newton, IA 50208
Rapid at home test kits available at most pharmacies.
Need a COVID-19 vaccine? The following locations can help you.
Are you going to be traveling? The following link could be helpful.
At-home Test Kits:
7/19/2021 - IDPH recently announced they will be providing at-home COVID test kits. As of 7/20/2021 Jasper County Public Health will have a limited number of at-home COVID test kits available to the public. They require saliva and the person must mail it back. Test kits may also be ordered online and mailed directly to you (limit 10).
- 09.24.21 COVID-19 Vaccine Informatio.pdf
- Booster Dose Guidance 08.18.21.pdf
- Boosters 8.18.21 Partner Packet Fina.pdf
- CDC Guidance 8.13.21 Final2.pdf
- Joint CDC and FDA Statement on Johns (1).pdf
- B117_talking_points strains.pdf
- 2.10.21 BOH Mit Measures.pdf
- 1.12.21 COVID-19 Vaccine Information.pdf
- mRNA Vaccine Talking Points.pdf
- 05132021 IDPH Media Release
- 05192021 Legislation Mask Mandates.pdf
- 11.22.21 Booster Doses for All- Vacc